Week #1


Hello everyone! Welcome back! So far, in my first week of research I have learned some ways that people express emotions through dance. I will be using various websites, videos and art galleries for my research.
Hopefully, by the end of my research, I may become better at expressing emotion in my own art, and I'll have a better understanding of the arts.

Each week, I will learn about a different art:

In Week #1  I will research and learn how people show emotions in dance.
In Week #2  I will research how to properly show emotions in theater/acting.
In Week #3  I will learn what makes us feel emotions when listening to music
In Week #4  I will research and learn how to show and express emotions by painting. And what makes us feel emotions when looking at a painting.
In Week #5  I will learn how to show emotions in photography.
In Week #6 I will learn and practice to draw human emotions in creative ways.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week #4, Drawing

Week #5

Week #4