Welcome Post

Hello everyone! my name is Tabitha Langford and Welcome to my blog!
I have always had a passion for the arts, I love to draw, write, take photos and listen to music. And although I'm not good at it, I enjoy acting and dance as well.
One of the many things that interests me when it come to the arts, is how to display emotion and what makes us feel emotions when looking at or listening to different types of art.
In the six weeks, I would like to learn how emotions are displayed through the arts and what about Art makes us feel emotions such as sadness, anger, excitement and more. I chose to do this topic, because I feel like sometimes my art lacks emotion, and maybe learning about this could help me improve. Each week, I will post my research and experience for each art. The arts I will learn about will be, drawing, painting, acting, dance, music, and photography.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week #4, Drawing

Week #5

Week #4